Fourth Annual Cary Cares Makeover Campaign
Do you know a Cary, North Carolina woman who deserves a break? Please nominate her for the Fourth Annual Cary Cares makeover campaign!
Each makeover winner will receive the following:
Please note, all participating vendors adhere to strict COVD-19 safety precautions. Masks will be worn throughout the day.
When nominating women for this makeover please keep in mind:
- The compelling nature of the stories describing the lives of the women who are submitted.
- The basis of whether the woman you are nominating could or would attain this for themselves, whether that be based on factors of money or time.
- 3 winners will be selected and voted on by our panel.
- The panel of partners will vote for the 3 winners based on the detail and reasoning that goes into their nominations.
- Women who are nominated MUST live in the following North Carolina areas: Cary, Raleigh, Apex, Morrisville, Holly Springs.
- Nomination Deadline: Please submit all nominations by Wednesday, October 28, 2020.
Thank you to our Cary Care Sponsors for donating their services to honor women in the Cary community!
Announcement of Winners:
Congratulations to our 2020 winners; Gab Tuggle, a volunteer coordinator for the MS Society who furloughed for 12 weeks due to the pandemic; and Amy Galloway, a mother of three who was diagnosed with breast cancer at the beginning of the pandemic. Read more at www.caryliving.com/talkofthetriangle